Enterprise coach training
BizFizz is a revolutionary approach to business, enterprise and entrepreneurial development using coaching and network support to encourage, enhance and grow local economic regeneration, wealth creation and well-being. Applying the lessons from the BizFizz approach the Enterprise Coaching programme has been developed for practitioners who are or will be supporting enterprising residents.
The Enterprise Coaching programme is run over two modules and each participant will explore the purpose and methodologies of coaching as applied to business/enterprise support.
The programme includes:
- Responsible enterprise and the regeneration of local economies
- Values that underpin the coaching approach to enterprise
- Coaching methodology
- Coaching practise
- Coaching tools
- Building & maintaining networks
- Working with clients
- Where you fit in the local business support offer
- Knowing your patch
Who is it for?
Business support practitioners and front line regeneration workers supporting community enterprise such as:
- Regeneration Officers
- Enterprise Development Officers
- Enterprise Coaches/Business advisors
- Community development workers
- Housing association staff
- Voluntary sector agency staff
- To share with participants the experience of coaching. The participants experience the approach through applied coaching and tools and Tutors mirroring the approach throughout the workshop.
- To provide the opportunity for participants to consider ways in which they may apply this methodology within their work.
- To consider networking and network development opportunities.
- The workshops are run over five days (with a review at month 3 and 6). The workshop can be delivered as a residential or non-residential course. The former allows more time to reflect on practice and discuss wider issues related to economic development in communities in debate sessions in the evening.
- Participants will be offered a one to one telephone coaching between modules.
- Introduce enterprise advisors to coaching methodology.
- Introduce effective ways to build and maintain networks to support clients.
- Support greater understanding of the role of enterprise in regeneration.
For further details of programme content, availability and costs please contact Elizabeth Cox at nef.